Services from TALBOT NEW ENERGY
Because Talbot New Energy develops, installs and commissions its products itself, we have acquired industry-relevant expertise that we are happy to provide to interested customers.
We offer these services
Shaft alignment system TKSA 51
Comprehensive shaft alignment with tablets and smartphones
The TKSA 51 is a flexible system that is equally suited to simple and complex alignment measurements. The intuitive, user-friendly system is designed for use with shaft alignment apps on a tablet or smartphone. No special user training is required. The supplied accessories enable use of the TKSA 51 for a wide range of alignment applications (motors, drives, fans, pumps, gearboxes, etc.). The system’s mobile apps include tutorial videos that show in detail how precise measurements are carried out.
- Measurement flexibility – The user is not limited to the usual three measurement positions. The measurements can start at any angle and require a total minimal rotation of only 40 degrees. This makes alignments possible even with very limited space.
- Automatic reports – Alignment reports are generated automatically. They can be completed with customer-specific notes and application photos. The operator can electronically sign the report on the touchscreen. The reports can be exported as PDF files and shared with other apps.
- Comprehensive and compact – The supplied components (magnetic mounting brackets, extension rods and chains) make the TKSA 51 a versatile device that is still compact, light and easy to transport.
- 3D real-time display – This feature enables quick alignment measurements thanks to an intuitive positioning of heads. A success notice appears when horizontal/vertical alignment correction is achieved. The app enables 3-D rotation of the virtual motor until the actual machine position is reached.
- Disturbance compensation – Measurement values are averaged over time, guaranteeing high measurement accuracy even in the case of vibrations and other external interference.
- Fully functional demo mode – The apps are available for download. In demo mode, the user can carry out a test shaft alignment process before purchasing.
The TKSA 51 shaft alignment system is suitable for a wide range of applications. Its compact, lightweight design, measurement flexibility and the accessories supplied enable it to be used for a large number of machines, even in difficult-to-reach locations. Using protective covers on tablets and smartphones does negatively impact the function of the TKSA 51.